other market towns, 2001-2003
Other schemes were identified from Cornwall to Kent
- Hayle Harbour, Cornwall: a 300 acre town extension and marina
- Devon: brownfield village development
- Devon: major university site
- Taunton, Somerset: various town centre sites as part of the Taunton Regeneration Programme
- Bath, Somerset: St Martin's Hospital redevelopment, as well as various waterside and other in-town opportunities
- Somerset: urban regeneration masterplan and redevelopment
- Trowbridge, Wiltshire: other town centre sites, including the Ushers Brewery and Bowyers factory.
- Salisbury, Wiltshire: the Maltings and Churchfields town centre sites
- Devizes, Tidworth/Luggerstall and Malborough, Wiltshire: various
- Dorchester, Dorset: the brewery and town centre car park sites
- Poole Harbour, Dorset: various
- Lymington, Hampshire: the former Webbs Chicken Factory Site
- Brighton, Sussex: former railway yard
Detailed proposals were prepared for most of these sites and a portfolio of seven projects were short listed for a JV with a global investment bank signed in 2004. Unnecessarily protracted due diligence by the funding partner resulted in several projects being lost to the competition, and the JV was abandoned in 2004 in favour of more attractive opportunities in Spain.